Discuss Chaffateux britony combi se in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, does any one know where I can download servicing and spare parts manual for this boiler. I have the valsoft cd, but it only has installation and user instructions . I need to identify parts . Thanks

pm me with email and i'll send it to ya.

gas man,tried to send the manuals to you but i don't think your email is working as its bouncing my email straight back to me!!! check your email account.

Last edited:
got your email,it is a baxi genisis sent one back with baxis trade help line if you did not get it the numbers 08443358428 they should be able to help

got your email,it is a baxi genisis sent one back with baxis trade help line if you did not get it the numbers 08443358428 they should be able to help
I have the Baxi genesis pdf. file, it's nothing like the Chaffateux Britony combi SE
Thanks for your help anyway.

This is the data plate on the boiler
4303253271_4ab5d695d1.jpg

Here is a picture of the part I need
4303254143_6e70f1ce68-1.jpg

Last edited:
going by the spare parts manual i sent you that part looks like part no 505 which is the 3 way valve. did you get the manual??

looked at the pdf you sent me where they all the same combi?if so its defo a genisis

which pdf's did you get mate, 2 emails i sent bounced back to me. the one i'm looking at has this title Chaffoteaux_Britony_Combi_SE_80_100_SparesList_From_05_02_Mar_2004(2)
i'll send this one again.

yes thats not the same,if this helps chaffateux are owned by mts gb[ariston]

hi mate ive got a britony combi 80 boiler my heating comes on and goes off again the water is fine do i need a 3 way valve aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chaffateux britony combi se in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock