Discuss Bought a new level today folks. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
20181107_142146.jpg

Not bad for 4 squid I thought - it's all of 100mm long :cool:

I got the new 9.0 ah

Anyone got their 12v cordless pipe cutter?

Yes..I have..you can have mine...just pay for postage.
Biggest heap of sh!te I've had the pleasure of not using.

Pipe splice kills it for space, ease of use and performance.

Saying that every cordless tool I have is Milwaukee and I love the gear....That level though.......

Boooo Jim bin those valves

I see the level but when I'm on my knees the item I'm looking for is placed so perfectly exactly right behind me so when I turn as far as I can twist and strain my eyeballs round it just out of sight and the same the other way and I have to get up with a FFS.

Reply to Bought a new level today folks. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently purchased the ground floor of a detached Victorian property in Dorset. As part of the refurb, I will need a new boiler and about 94m2...
Replies
Views
I posted in summer as HW system banged when cooing down it is now even worse once CH is cooing down but it's common between both systems any ideas...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Really daft question here but what tap connectors are you all using? I’ve picked up a couple of end feed with fibre washers today and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock