Discuss Bosch 537i..........what a pile of junk!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamM

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Very long day!
Out at this 12 year old heap the other day installed in a small cupboard about 200mm from floor.
Leak appeared to be coming from plate hex on left hand side. Struggling with access I drained and replaced the hex washers. Refilled to find drip still there.
Eventually sussed the plate hex was pinholed and also the expansion vessel was burst.
Went back this morning to fit parts, refiled and found another leak coming from the flow switch valve at the back right hand side. To access this had to remove the side chassis panel and remove pump.
After replacing the o-rings in this and divertor valve connections and fixing leaks at just about every inlet/outlet connection and condi I finished the job over 4 hours later.:bigcry:

Just about every part I breathed on sprung a leak on this pile of junk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bosch 537i..........what a pile of junk!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with some advice. Ahead of some renovation work, we had a 50 year old old floor standing boiler in the utility...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and...
Replies
Views
Hello, One for the oldies with bad knees. 1960's house- my (soldered) stopcock was in a bad way- passing water, leaking from gland and almost...
Replies
Views
Hello All My Boiler is dropping pressure and the hot taps are running lukewarm. Pressure was never great..3 floors up so only ever just over 1...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock