Discuss boilermate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

its on a glow worm 18hxi,

they have been out to change a part but say the boiler is wired incorrectly 'code 2'

customers called me out to make a report as their trying to get out of the warrenty!!.

whats this all about, how can a boiler mate - boiler not wired right. it will work or not?

any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: boiler mate

Pump over run? Should be wired back to the boiler according to instructions but needs to be controlled by the boilermate.

seems like it, been doing some research apparently they are not compatible with the boiler as theres no p.o.r.

suposed to be designed and authorised before the two are married together.

is it jjust a case of another switched live to boiler?

Re: boiler mate

Pump over run? Should be wired back to the boiler according to instructions but needs to be controlled by the boilermate.

can you go into it a bit more, how you do that?

looks like g.w are bitching but not stating the details

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boilermate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently moved into a flat with a Gledhill Boilermate 2000 and a Glowworm Micron boiler. I have no idea how to use this properly/efficiently...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking for some advice if anyone has worked on a boilermate 2000 try to condense the story, Lived in our home 3 years with the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock