Discuss Bend it now benders any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Touran Daddy

Hi guys,

just seen BIN benders are going for £50 inc delivery and wondered if they are any good?

ive kept my eye on the bay for hilmors but nothing yet.

cheers

i was told hilmore pipe benders are one of the best, ive seen them sell for around £60 brand new, might be worth paying the extra £10?

Bend it now are the people who took over the factory and continued production on a smaller scale after Hilmor moved to the cheap wages.
Their refurbed benders are new stuff.

They are hilmore but better than new hilmore. Even plastic guides u can buy as extra!!

sounds good for £50 then, didnt know hilmore gear had dropped in standards :shocked3:

Get a 20 year old set of Hilmors if you can. The benders in Toolstation are the exact same as the benditnow/hilmor, even down to the weight

Nerrad benders are made by the guys at bend it now. Fantsatic benders (the tools, not the guys !)

i will check out the one at tool station! bargain for £35 then! cheers

Exactly the same i promise you.

Neither are bent, that is the point of a good strangler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bend it now benders any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back