Discuss Bend it now benders any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Touran Daddy

Hi guys,

just seen BIN benders are going for £50 inc delivery and wondered if they are any good?

ive kept my eye on the bay for hilmors but nothing yet.

cheers

i was told hilmore pipe benders are one of the best, ive seen them sell for around £60 brand new, might be worth paying the extra £10?

Bend it now are the people who took over the factory and continued production on a smaller scale after Hilmor moved to the cheap wages.
Their refurbed benders are new stuff.

They are hilmore but better than new hilmore. Even plastic guides u can buy as extra!!

sounds good for £50 then, didnt know hilmore gear had dropped in standards :shocked3:

Get a 20 year old set of Hilmors if you can. The benders in Toolstation are the exact same as the benditnow/hilmor, even down to the weight

Nerrad benders are made by the guys at bend it now. Fantsatic benders (the tools, not the guys !)

i will check out the one at tool station! bargain for £35 then! cheers

Exactly the same i promise you.

Neither are bent, that is the point of a good strangler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bend it now benders any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi everyday peeps, I need to correct a mistake in the heating system in my dad's flat which has two radiators connected with flow in at bottom...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I’m just wondering what some of you may be doing in terms of heating or hot water usage going forward, with all these cost increases...
Replies
Views
Back