Search the forum,

Discuss Back boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends which fuel it uses

depends which fuel it uses or do you mean do you have to connect it

Its an oil fired rayburn, it should heat domestic hot water (OF308 if that means anything to you). It's been plumbed in wrong tho and I want to know if I can run it ok just to cook on if there's no water in the pipes?

depends how cold you are??????????

i really need to get a life- that made me giggle out loud...

I'm cold. really cold. We've got an oil fired rayburn- it was plumbed in by a mate who'd just done an intensive learn to plumb in 3 months course who had no experience. He's since given up plumbing- seems he wasn't really suited to it.
We've ended up with a rayburn that should heat our water, it's not gravity fed tho, it's a pump that circulates, once the water's circulating it's fine but its a total nightmare to get the water circulating, the pump pulls air in to the system thru the pipe that's supposed vent the system.

Can we drain down the water and still run the rayburn?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Back boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock