Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Azusa Thermostatic Mixer with Diverter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

P

pitmaxbull

Hi all i have had this shower Triton Azusa Thermostatic Mixer with Diverter for 2 yrs and not been a problem since a few months, it has gradually got colder and has come to the point that what eva the temperature is on the shower it stays the same heat (Luke Warm)Any help appreciated thanks Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reply i have checked filters and they are ok, i have also change the diverter valve in boiler as i was told it could be that as one of my radiators was hot when not on, Thats all ok now but didnt change anything with shower. could it be the thermostatic valve in the mixer taps
regards
Sean

Hi its Sean again.
Would anyone have an idea what it could be, could it be the thermostat valve in shower ?? Or do i just go out and buy a new one as the shower is getting worse.
regards
Sean

Reply to Azusa Thermostatic Mixer with Diverter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
I have recently fitted a thermostatic external mixer shower in my bathroom. The problem is that when it is set to the highest possible temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently noticed an issue with thermostatic shower that was determined to get sorted. The shower would drop (which got worse) and would not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock