Discuss Asbestos water tank in loft how do i remove it before loft conversion - any ideas? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Asbestos water tank in loft how do i remove it before loft conversion - any ideas

Unknown at the moment..... its untouched as we speak.

Latest news is that the neighbour is refusing to allow any scaffold to hang over his property at the side.

Dsc_0008-1.jpg

We now only have a clearence of 970mm for scaffolding

(Standard small lengths are 1.2m I think)

So we are restricted on access space to move the unit from the back of the house around to the front of the house.

Will keep you posted on how things develop....

Re: Asbestos water tank in loft how do i remove it before loft conversion - any ideas

Think thats to tight for scaff ! Saying that on these bg insulation jobs seen some very narrow scaffolds

"Latest news is that the neighbour is refusing to allow any scaffold to hang over his property at the side."

O dear - did you forget his xmas card thid year?

Gotta love pain in the arse neighbours take it your scaffolding company are putting netting up, is he worried about stuff falling into his garden

Unknown at the moment..... its untouched as we speak.

Latest news is that the neighbour is refusing to allow any scaffold to hang over his property at the side.

Dsc_0008-1.jpg

We now only have a clearence of 970mm for scaffolding

(Standard small lengths are 1.2m I think)

So we are restricted on access space to move the unit from the back of the house around to the front of the house.

Will keep you posted on how things develop....

You can tell what a plonker he his look at the trees he's got and who the hell would want that think over a back door, bet he stand there and smokes when its raining, bet hes not a plumber, pen pusher:boxing_smiley:

Pen pusher... Yes. Retired local council solicitor. And a bit snippy!

I wasn't to far off was I:shocked::shocked: have you looked in your deeds he may have to give you access for repairs and you him???

Tell him you want his trees cut as there blocking your sunlight, or just do this :13:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Asbestos water tank in loft how do i remove it before loft conversion - any ideas? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m having a loft conversion done in the Uk. My builder has made the connection for the hot water to the loft but since he has done this my...
Replies
Views
Hello. In this recent cold snap my loft has been getting condensation droplets form on the bitumen membrane. I had previously installed lap vents...
Replies
Views
Current setup: Cold water tank, and header tank in loft. Hot water tank in airing cupboard at top of stairs. Power shower (mira event xs) in main...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock