Search the forum,

Discuss ariston eurocombi sx 20 mffice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

hi all looking for a D.h.W HEAT EXCHANGER for the above boiler (dam aristons hate them :mad:)

part num in the book is: 571785

i cant find one any where help would be very good lol

problem is the boiler fires up on hot water but the hot water is not hot if tap is on full flow if you turn it down to a slow flow get a bit hotter so im thinking blockage in the dhw exchanger.

i have seen ap switches and diverter valves cause this fault on the sx 20 the part your looking for is the grey colirefier but i doubt its this causing the fault take the combustion door off and see if it runs normally

i have seen ap switches and diverter valves cause this fault on the sx 20 the part your looking for is the grey colirefier but i doubt its this causing the fault take the combustion door off and see if it runs normally

taken the combustion door off and still the same problem no difference if the door is on or off still not getting hot. but fireing up fine got 12mbar off the gas valve when its fired up

i know i have had this fault had me scratching my head but it was a ap switch causing the exact same symptoms its a pig to change(the colirifier) as well i got one from curzons but it turned out to be the bloody switch

i hate ariston boilers but if its the air pressure switch faulty how would that cause the hot water temp to be low? if the boiler is fireing?

because when the boiler trys to go to full rate the switch breaks normally because the diaprahm has split inside it,thats why sometimes taking the door off helps,this is quite a common fault on all boilers if you have a good honeywell it takes no time to try one on the boiler failing that adjustable ones are ÂŁ13 from abkot

hey just a quick question
got one of these lovely ariston sx20 as well, the temp gauge isnt working but the pressue gauge is, boiler heats up and then runs for a bit and then shuts down repeatedly. assume its just a faulty detection electrode for ch. dont need to replace anything else?

could be a few things ntc,aps,detection electrode or breakdown lead and connection,gas pressures or pcb think you need a visit off a gsr who knows the boiler not a bad combi for its day but getting on a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ariston eurocombi sx 20 mffice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock