Discuss Apprenticeship or work placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan Stapley

Hi all,
I am 20 years old and seeking a Plumbing Apprenticeship or work placement. I am about to complete my Technical Certificate Level 2 in plumbing and have been scouring the internet, sending out cover letters/cvs and have been unable to find an employer. If you would consider taking me on I have no problem paying my own college fees to carry on, wages obviously would like to earn a decent wage but to be honest not really fussed just desperate for the experience to help me progress. I also have own vehicle with a clean driving licence.
Also no stranger to working and early starts as I have been labouring for my uncle which are 7am starts on site.
I really am hard working and extremely keen to learn.
Look forward to whom may concern, thanks in advance.
Ryan

Best idea mate is to write to all your local self employed plumbers mate. Good luck u sound very enthusiastic about mate and that's good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship or work placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock