Discuss Anyone remember these old beasts . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Image-1.jpg

It’s been a while. Last one I saw was on social housing. Looks like it’s still going though?

Not a flamingo, does it say Flaming?
I've been around for years and never seen one. But cant be that ancient - it is fully pumped.

Nice tiles though :)

How brickwork should be done....toothed in. Boils my urine, seeing bricks just thrown in!!

Again, another bit of ‘how’s jobs should be done’ dying off.

It's getting harder and harder to find the matching bricks esp the old ones

Nice work. Have you moved the boiler or going to core through the new bricks?

What Boiler is it have been a Gas engineer 44 years inc 4 year apprenticeship and have never seen one

What Boiler is it have been a Gas engineer 44 years inc 4 year apprenticeship and have never seen one
It was lol a Potterton Flamingo RS25/35
Not a flamingo, does it say Flaming?
I've been around for years and never seen one. But cant be that ancient - it is fully pumped.

Nice tiles though :)

I would have lost money on that!

Boiler Manuals: Potterton Flamingo RS 20/35

The internet is sometimes a wonderful thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone remember these old beasts . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in New Mexico US... I have a fifties boiler with floorboard radiant hydronic heating. The old valves are corroded and not working. I have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone recognise this boiler How old could it be? Is it condensing? Ta muchpppl
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
Back