Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone recognise this boiler? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone recognise this boiler
_com.apple.Pasteboard.YOLrtt.png

How old could it be? Is it condensing? Ta muchpppl

Apparently (from the web) you can find the serial number on a barcode sticker on top of the boiler. It's a long 24- or 25-digit number divided into three parts, with the last two sections showing the boiler's age. The very end of the serial number usually displays the manufacture date.

Alternatively if you can find that serial number you can phone Ideal and they will tell the date of manufacture - which doesn't necessarily tell you when it was installed, but will give an idea!

Reply to Does anyone recognise this boiler? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock