Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone know what the twiddly things onend of kitchen mixer spouts are called? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
And where to get them and how universal they are to fit to any kitchen mixer? You move them around to change water flow direction without moving spout about.

Thanks

If we are on about the same thing , a customer of mine has one, I am sure she got it from a betterware type magazine .

Is that one of the screw in things on like a ball joint?

Nisbets catalogue?

That's the ones I was thinking of. Can you get radio 1 if you twiddle them right? :)

First thing came to mind two twiddly things were in the arms after all..brum

Think someone told me they got theirs from Lakeland stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know what the twiddly things onend of kitchen mixer spouts are called? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock