Discuss Anton aprv1 / Kane prd1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone on here have a kane prd1 or an Anton aprv1? Are they any good? Are they something I could make myself for cheap? They look just like a t with manometer hose and a thumbscrew bleed valve. Is there more to it. I like using my kane for let by and tightness but if the ecv is stiff it can be fiddly getting the pressures right. The afor mentioned are meant to make it easier but I am reuctant to spend £24 on a bit of hose and a valve if thats al it is but I have never seen one close up.

he6y9aje.jpg
nesyvedy.jpg

£12 at Graham's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton aprv1 / Kane prd1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock