Discuss And Another. Simon Johns Passes 2K in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Well done Simon, some good reads. Keep em coming. :) :) :)

Well done simonjohn
Your a great contributor to this forum and IMHO you should be a green member NOW

ITS LIKE PICKING PEAS tonight , well done mate

i think all of the "cool" kids are hitting milestones tonight

Thanks very much guys, much appreciated

Well done simonjohn
Your a great contributor to this forum and IMHO you should be a green member NOW

i think i will become one in good time :)

Well done simonjohn
i cant thank you for that :S

Hey Matey! too much time on your hands? ... :lol: Congrats on passing the 2k ... Personally, your contributions have been of great assistance AND appreciated :) ........... keep this forum a place to venture into when you can :)

Well done simon Johns......2000 posts !!

:50:

Good to have you on the forums

:drummer:

respec

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done simon Jones......2000 posts !!

:50:

Good to have you on the forums

:drummer:

respec

Simon jones?! That's a real kick in the teeth for him! Well done Simonjohns! Top effort mate.

when did you change ya name.......................sorry :crazy:.......I knew what I ment :13:.....kiss,kiss :heart:

lol bet its more points to becoming green ;)

:50:Well done Simon. Great contributions.
For what its worth, I'd have you as a greenie too :smile:

simon, i know we've had a few differences but congratulations on your 2000 milestone, great contributions to the forum.

simon, i know we've had a few differences but congratulations on your 2000 milestone, great contributions to the forum.

That's the joys of plumbing thou. I'll do it one way. And someone else does it different

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to And Another. Simon Johns Passes 2K in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Back