Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Advice on which flexi connector i need? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all.

I need a flexible connector to connect my overflow waste to the main waste. The standard overflow pipes works for 1 end (this is to the main waste and is screwed on). However the end to the actual overflow bit is not big enough to fit over it. The original pipe's end was stretchy so it could fit over it but i can't find the same pipe anywhere?
This pic belows are without the pipe and the other is with the original pipe attached that i now need.
20210313_131228.jpg

20210312_160108.jpg

Hi all.

I need a flexible connector to connect my overflow waste to the main waste. The standard overflow pipes works for 1 end (this is to the main waste and is screwed on). However the end to the actual overflow bit is not big enough to fit over it. The original pipe's end was stretchy so it could fit over it but i can't find the same pipe anywhere?
This pic belows are without the pipe and the other is with the original pipe attached that i now need. View attachment 48279
View attachment 48278
Just to add that the pipe fits over the top end (it is quite stretchy). It's not clear from the pic as it looks like it just goes into it.

There a pain normally remove them from the top eg overflow and do them out in front of you also use a small amount of washing up liquid on the inside of the flex

Correct dismantle the overflow part so you have more access

Reply to Advice on which flexi connector i need? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit thread. (happy to accept suggestions on if this is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run into some trouble when connecting the flexi hot and cold pipes to the hot and cold mains pipes. The...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
In my last posting, I requested assistance in exchanging a waste that had been fitted using silicone, without actually removing the basin. Mission...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock