Search the forum,

Discuss Adjusted Water Pressure but Still Waster Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi, I am hoping someone can advise.
This morning there was no hot water upstairs, but, there was downstairs. I had a look at the boiler and the water pressure was almost 0. After much tinkering and googling I have managed to reset the water pressure. I have an old Worcester Bosch boiler. So, now the hot water IS coming out upstairs, but, the light on the boiler to indicate that the hot water is on does not come on. It does come on when the taps downstairs are on. Is this a problem? Does it indicate that there is still an issue?
I have since put the heating on and now the pressure is going up high, to around 2.5 - is this the same issue/problem? I am not sure if I have done it correctly or if something else needs fixing.

Thanks in advance,

Helpless Female!!

Please register with the forum for an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adjusted Water Pressure but Still Waster Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
HI Iam hoping someone can provide guidance on a heating problem. I have a (old) Ideal isar HE35 where there is no hot water for the 2 showers at the property, there is water flow but not warm. I can confirm there is hot water from the sink/bath (downstairs and upstairs). I noticed that the...
Replies
Views
S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One for shower and one for bath. They both work intermittently and I often need to get them started with a magnet! They were new pumps. In the shower the...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock