Discuss 6022-6032 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snorkel1234

Hi
Need advise I have just completed a 4 week course in the City and Guilds 6022-6032 and BPec would like to do the 6189 would I get any time or credit for the above course.
I understand that I will not get any discount, just feel that part of the 6189 does have the 6022-6032 content in it. Further is the C@G 6189 recognised in New Zealand.
Ta
Rory

whats in the 6022-6032?

do you mean you want to do the 6089 NVQ? seems like a big jump froma 4 week course

no I would like to do the 6189 City and Guilds, it is a 8 week course, the 6022-6032 BPec does cover a part of the 6189, just feel that some form of credit in the duration of the course should be gived even if it is 2 weeks!

Sorry meant to say, 6129 Tech Cert, just feel that a large number of topics covered by the 6022-6032 are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6022-6032 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
I had a boiler check today all went well, and then he went to check on the gas meter which is in my larder in the kitchen high up on the wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock