Search the forum,

Discuss I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio to work with my local council is there anyone that can help me? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio. I have a job waiting for me with my local council, but need to complete this in order to work for them. It has been soooo stressful I've been let down so many times and keep having to tell my job that I have been let down they have been trying to get me a rgi to go shadow/work with and it's not helping at all. Please someone help me this warehouse work that I'm doing doesn't pay well at all and just need to get onto something that I enjoy.

I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio. I have a job waiting for me with my local council, but need to complete this in order to work for them. It has been soooo stressful I've been let down so many times and keep having to tell my job that I have been let down they have been trying to get me a rgi to go shadow/work with and it's not helping at all. Please someone help me this warehouse work that I'm doing doesn't pay well at all and just need to get onto something that I enjoy.
So you have an engineering qualification and you can't find a job? That makes no sense...how can this be?

Reply to I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio to work with my local council is there anyone that can help me? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock