Search the forum,

Discuss 6 inch screw on end caps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Anyone know where I can get 2 screw on end caps for 6 inch plastic soil pipe? I can get the pipe cheaply in 3metre lengths but can't find the screw on caps. It's for a couple of pipe racks for plastic waste pipe.
Cheers
Colin

Terrain do them You will get them in the drainage center in Falkirk.

Push fit code 136P.6
Solvent code 136.6

Rhino do proper lockable caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6 inch screw on end caps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, our bath waste pipe in our rented property has started leaking slightly when we shower. We've narrowed it down to a loose screw in the...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you...
Replies
Views
I have an inspection cover on my driveway, the cap has cracked and broken, i managed to get it off (unscrew) but now can not find a replacement...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock