Discuss 18mm soft copper liners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Garry Lupton

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a dozen 18mm soft copper liners ( Conex/Isoconex Item No F103031000SWC).IBP supply only packs of 100 which cost nearly £200.
Any help appreciated

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a dozen 18mm soft copper liners ( Conex/Isoconex Item No F103031000SWC).IBP supply only packs of 100 which cost nearly £200.
Any help appreciated

Order through your local plumbers merchant and if you have an account you will get a discount but you will still need to order 100

Eco

What is it for? underfloor heating?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 18mm soft copper liners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I hope everyone and their families are ok at this time. During my own self-build I have to build a small living space (in a garage)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a British Gas 330+ Heat only boiler and it displayed an F25 error (lack of water iirc) on Sunday. I read the manual and bled the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've only just registered on this forum and hope there is someone out there that can help. I've just dismantled an old kitchen in our house...
Replies
Views
Considering underfloor heating in two rooms, having seen that Viessmann produce a piece of kit to compliment the 200 series boiler and mix the...
Replies
Views
Here they are! Totally refreshed for this year. We have given a makeover to all of the BOXSET range. All options are now presented in smart...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock