Discuss Yet another exiting oppertunity for GSR engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of anybody taking these contracts on but surely if they keep sending out these emails then somebody somewhere must be falling for it! Its a shame really, these people should be stopped.

Bronze Contract
Silver Contract
Gold Contract
Guaranteed properties p.a.
+ Future marketing for your company
£1750 + VAT
£2500 + VAT
£3000 + VAT
£2000 + VAT (incl. PAT test training)
£2750 + VAT (incl. PAT test training)
£3250 + VAT (incl. PAT test training)

Kind Regards,

John Anderson
Contracts Assessor
Safety Checks U.K.
Office- 0207 205 4780

[DLMURL="http://uk.mc860.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]"][email protected][/DLMURL]

Mmm decisions decisions..................:stooge_curly:

Last edited by a moderator:
the people that go for them are, very wise business people.
or not members on here....?

Maybe someone who's just spunked out £7500 for a 6 week course could be their main targets?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yet another exiting oppertunity for GSR engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
I have my initial gas safe inspection coming up after successfully completing my ACS a few weeks ago - and, it's fair to say i'm slightly nervous...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock