Discuss Worcester Bosch35CDI Mk2 Room thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a remote/wireless room stat for the above boiler. Granted it's a few years old but still working. Anyway the stats info sometimes disappears and when I push the battery compartment up it sometimes comes back to life. After taking the batteries out and prising the terminations out it sometimes comes back to life after a few pushes and I have to re-programme it. Is there an alternative/compatible wireless stat I can replace it with or is there a remedy to keep the stat from losing it's info. Thanks

IMG_20180731_182224733.jpg

Reply to Worcester Bosch35CDI Mk2 Room thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
I've got a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler and I'm trying to replace the room thermostat which has a faulty display. The faulty...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I am hoping you may be able to help me. I have a Worcester Bosch 19/24CBI boiler and it keeps cycling. When trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock