Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester bosch 24i system blue light not on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt06

Gas Engineer
Hey,

Just fitted WB 24i system boiler and the blue light does not stay lit while the boiler is on but it all operates fine apart from the blue light

It flashes when goes to lock out etc Eg i shut the gas off or reduce pressure

Any thoughts

Cheers

Put it in service mode by pressing and holding the spanner button for 11 seconds then press then eco button for about 3 seconds. Take it back out of service mode by pressing the spanner again for about 3 seconds and it should be on now.

Thanks for this worked perfectly , Do you know why the blue light would have been off in the first place ?

Not sure. I just know you can turn it off if it was a nuisance, if the boiler was in a bedroom for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester bosch 24i system blue light not on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am handy DIYer but not interested in touching anything boiler related! Just interested before I get a Gas safe engineer out what I could be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For my boiler worcester bosch greenstar 30Kw Ri Compact, I noticed that, within programmer set time, for heating, if the house...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock