Search the forum,

Discuss Womens Football Euro 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Anyone going to be following this?

I don't like football much but last night caught some of the game England played against Scotland. England won 6-0 which I thought was great! Haven't seen the mens team do that recently! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Womens Football Euro 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'd be grateful for any thoughts or help on the following. I have next to no plumbing/boiler knowledge (limited knowledge and parts identification below come from reading the manual): Worcester 35CDi II Combi boiler pressure appears within normal range We have inconsistent hot...
Replies
Views
We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was replaced in July of this year, otherwise has been running fine. We’ve not had heating/hot water for a month now, and with 2 young kids/unwell missus...
Replies
Views
I moved into my new home last year and had a new stopcock installed last Oct to replace the broken one that was in the spare bedroom. It wasn't a traditional stopcock, it was one of those red plastic dial ones. The plumber fitted a surestop in the airing cupboard. Last winter I heard loud...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all help needed. I'm living in rented accommodation and the landlord hates helping. Last night I put heating on radiators stayed freezing. I checked the boiler outside it was warm (as if it had been on and recently gone off) I pressed the reset button on thermostat at the boiler nothing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock