Discuss Womens Football Euro 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Anyone going to be following this?

I don't like football much but last night caught some of the game England played against Scotland. England won 6-0 which I thought was great! Haven't seen the mens team do that recently! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Womens Football Euro 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
D
Let's say a guy named Fred is attracted to a woman named Martha. He asks her out to a movie; she accepts; they have a pretty good time. A few...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
B
The new iPad is called..." New iPad" they must have been up all night thinking that one up. So far from keynote speech, live - • Apple announces...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock