Discuss who manufactures bathstore sinks and toilets?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to confirm Bathstore do indeed manufacture a lot of there own product and make massive margins, hence the permanent 50% sale...They used to sell a lot of Phoenix product as did Vicky Plumb but now have their own factories. They're not the only manufacturer though to import from China or Turkey and though these 2 examples are flogging the cheap product at high prices it isn't all bad. Remember your iPhone also comes from China.

One of my customers got a Bath Store toilet pan – the pan ceramic outlet was out of shape!!! Back to the store. Came to fit the sit – both brackets are the same (should be one of each)! Back to the store. The latest one – bath waste was not to the BS! A local BS trap would not fit! It was good 4 mms out! In the bin!!! Got BS waste. What can I say?!

I shall consult my brochures & see if I can find the details of that sink & loo for you. A lot of places get a high end looking item and then get a cheap copy mass produced as others have said, however the prices you have given ain't that cheap! I will see what I can find, the basin does look vaguely familiar!!

Any lucky finding anything simlaure I have looked at most manufature and found nothing.

many thanks to all have taken the time the reply the info has been all very helpfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to who manufactures bathstore sinks and toilets?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
Our new build home is now 6 years old and the toilets are starting to have some issues. The soft close seats and lids no longer soft close, I've...
Replies
Views
I did some research on the net about mobile porterloos. And there seams to be a lot of hire companies hiring them out for things like weddings. My...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock