Discuss who manufactures bathstore sinks and toilets?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could state legitimately state on our website that we are a global installer...

The wife realy like the look of the sink and loo, I dont want to buy from bathstore I would much rather buy branded from and local shop or plumb center, but I can not find anything thats looks the same. So do you guys know anyone who sells simlaure looking stuff?

I think the bathstore prices are far from cheap, sink is £500 and loo is £315. So I guess this is mid range stuff or over priced tat, it did not look too bad in the shop but I'm no plumber.

I fitted one of those toilets or what looks very similar, I think the customer got the suite from Dale bathrooms.

The wife realy like the look of the sink and loo, I dont want to buy from bathstore I would much rather buy branded from and local shop or plumb center, but I can not find anything thats looks the same. So do you guys know anyone who sells simlaure looking stuff?

I think the bathstore prices are far from cheap, sink is £500 and loo is £315. So I guess this is mid range stuff or over priced tat, it did not look too bad in the shop but I'm no plumber.

World of baths website have two basin at 399

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks all I will have look at the websites and see if any match.

Any other that might be worth a look and close match

BHL are plumb centre I think!! not sure

Wolseley group did own the bathstore but sold it this year to Endless LLP.

I have been looking for a week and have not come across the makers of either the loo or the sink :( so if the wife cant be talk around it looks like I will be buying from the bathstore :(

more surgestions of manufatures to check very welcome, thanks all for your help.

Was the fit ok? any issues? I will have a look at Dale

Fit was fine, there are a few pics in the En suite photos Manchester Gas | Facebook

I know I need to get a better camera and get some more pics up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to who manufactures bathstore sinks and toilets?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
Our new build home is now 6 years old and the toilets are starting to have some issues. The soft close seats and lids no longer soft close, I've...
Replies
Views
I did some research on the net about mobile porterloos. And there seams to be a lot of hire companies hiring them out for things like weddings. My...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock