Discuss who manufactures bathstore sinks and toilets?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tris101

Hi Guys,

I need some help the wife has been into the bathstore and likes a sink and toilet. I want to know if you can tell me who manufactures them, the bathstore informs me they manufacture their own products, I find this hard to believe I would think the are just unbranded goods.

The wife really likes the style of the parts but I would rather not buy from the bathstore, as they seem overpriced.

The parts she likes are below:

MyTime close coupled WC with soft close seat

LARGE.jpg

Pure one piece basin and pedestal

LARGE.jpg

(sorry new here so I can not post links)

Many thanks all, I have been searching the net and not found anything yet but hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy them direct from che tingt wat.

No but, probably chineses :)

dont know where they are from, romania?

or go to local sunday market there may be some there?

I have read some reviews of te bathstore which where shall we say less than glowing...

This was why I hoped to trace the manufature to see if they were good or not. The wife would be happy with anything that looked simlar from a diffrant make if you could surgest one.

I have added pics to 1st post. I have looked at plumbcenter as they used to be linked to the bathstore but they dont have anything that looks the same.

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly all sanitary goods is made in China or U.A.E, some even use the combination of both. I know the manufacture "Rak" get there bog seats from U.A.E and the pans from Italy. Figure that one out!

buy cheap and its twice as hard to install and can give problems later, but if you want cheap there are loads online,

Victoria plumb is one, bathrooms.com is another.

buy cheap and its twice as hard to install and can give problems later, but if you want cheap there are loads online,

Victoria plumb is one, bathrooms.com is another.

Jase.....dead right about cheap stuff being hard to install.....nothing fits and parts missing !!!!

From Bathstore website;

We work with some of the top European designers to make our bathrooms beautiful and offer a number of ranges exclusive to Bathstore. Then we work directly with global manufacturers to make them affordable.

They can't be overpriced if their products aren't available elsewhere.

Great bit of marketing speak which actually says nothing; apart from the implied "Made in China".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to who manufactures bathstore sinks and toilets?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
Our new build home is now 6 years old and the toilets are starting to have some issues. The soft close seats and lids no longer soft close, I've...
Replies
Views
I did some research on the net about mobile porterloos. And there seams to be a lot of hire companies hiring them out for things like weddings. My...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock