Search the forum,

Discuss whitch pipe tube in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anybody got any recomendations , van vault , rhino , pipe guard ect?? have looed on ebay but cant decide, can see that van vault have now got 2 types, one much cheaper, or anybody know where i can get one , or anybody got one for sale??

I have the trukrax. Was ontop of the doblo, but is going inside the relay.

I've cut a hole in the bulkhead below the pax seat in the past and poked tube though

I bought the cheaper van vault from eBay and thought it looked great until I tried to put a bundle of 22mm in it....needless to say it didn't fit! It will only fit a bundle of 15mm and also the padlocks it comes with rust in a few days, so I rate it 3/10. Go for a Rhino.

Had the van vault got 2 when they were on offer in pts, just sold them with the van as they had rusted to the roof rack. Pipe in the van for me now as I really don't want a roof rack

mine go inside the landy all 3m of it no probs

why not get it sign written? th.jpg

i got one off ebay for ÂŁ35 and he fitted it to
its a rhino 3m one
personaly id never keep more than one 3 meter length in it and a few lengths of 2 x 1 for when im tiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whitch pipe tube in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the corner. Do I assemble the unit first attach water and elec, and slide the very heavy unit in on the two wheels? Or do I get the base in the corner and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock