Discuss whitch pipe tube in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anybody got any recomendations , van vault , rhino , pipe guard ect?? have looed on ebay but cant decide, can see that van vault have now got 2 types, one much cheaper, or anybody know where i can get one , or anybody got one for sale??

I have the trukrax. Was ontop of the doblo, but is going inside the relay.

I've cut a hole in the bulkhead below the pax seat in the past and poked tube though

I bought the cheaper van vault from eBay and thought it looked great until I tried to put a bundle of 22mm in it....needless to say it didn't fit! It will only fit a bundle of 15mm and also the padlocks it comes with rust in a few days, so I rate it 3/10. Go for a Rhino.

Had the van vault got 2 when they were on offer in pts, just sold them with the van as they had rusted to the roof rack. Pipe in the van for me now as I really don't want a roof rack

mine go inside the landy all 3m of it no probs

why not get it sign written? th.jpg

i got one off ebay for £35 and he fitted it to
its a rhino 3m one
personaly id never keep more than one 3 meter length in it and a few lengths of 2 x 1 for when im tiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whitch pipe tube in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back