Discuss wheres the yanks? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

ever wondered why (except our lady friend lol) theres no yanks plumbing here...............this will bore the nipples of yeha

[video=youtube;pFtFfXRoVoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFtFfXRoVoo[/video]

some people have less interesting lives than those on here then, whereby they have to film themselves to get fulfillment, what they need is a land rover.

Where do you find these Martin ,needs a decent cutter save half the time.

Am I really so sad that I'm the only person whose first thought when they pressed play was 'Jesus, that soldering's dreadful!'?

2 minutes of my life i'll never get back ( i skipped through most of it)

Am I really so sad that I'm the only person whose first thought when they pressed play was 'Jesus, that soldering's dreadful!'?

No the so-dering as they say in the good old US of A was first class pysh. I've saw less solder used on a wiped joint.

don't they have pipe slices in the good old US of A? pity he wasn't doing it live, that would have been worth watching lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wheres the yanks? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Ok, following on from my drain tap thread, does anyone have an opinion about this vibration noise. It started a few days ago there's no lockout or...
Replies
Views
Hi, we had UFH installed dowstairs in our house recently, and I'm not 100% sure that it's connected correctly. I'd be grateful if someone could...
Replies
Views
Recently I noticed the houses plumbing developing water hammer whenever shutting off any one of the taps. I have turned the stop tap off and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, First a quick bit of background : I'm English, living in France, and renovating a 1960s house, which has pretty much needed to be...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock