Search the forum,

Discuss What is the name……of the connectorrrrt Help please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I’ve been trying to find this connector that attaches the pipes from the waste sink to the rest of the pipe and I can’t find the thing anywhere. It’s cracked and any pressure at all just spills over the top

Any ideas at all?
235F0E14-5E6B-447A-8EBF-849C3893CA4E.jpeg

You can’t just by the connection need to buy a whole new trap bowl and a half I’m guessing mcalpine sk2a or sk1a

Reply to What is the name……of the connectorrrrt Help please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Haven't tried my stopcock for a while and it won't turn by hand, tried a cloth over it Any tips to get it moving please Many thanks Phil.
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink...
Replies
Views
Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock