Search the forum,

Discuss What football team do you support? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doodlebug

Thought it might be interesting to find out who supports who. I am a Pompey supporter, I've supported them all my life and always will. Pompey till I die. PUP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Glasgow Rangers for me, even after they have been booted into the 3rd division we will follow on, its not like you have a choice with a football team, you cant change

Glasgow Rangers for me, even after they have been booted into the 3rd division we will follow on, its not like you have a choice with a football team, you cant change

Nice 1 mate, good luck for the future mate and I mean that. My dad is a Rangers fan.

I'm a Crystal Palace fan and season ticket holder. I love football, I hate it over the summer when I dont get to go. Although the euros and olympics provided enough of a distraction this year.

am a gooner. Was aston villa until last yr but as soon as Martin Oneil left, I had to walk also

I resent the phrasing of the question. It implies everyone does. I don't. Because football is about as interesting shopping for sprouts. Actually, since I rather like sprouts, a good deal less.

A loyal crystal palace man. I think it takes a loyal an to support palace these days. Bring back the golden years!

Can't stand football. A load of ill-educated overpaid lowbrowed knuckledraggers whose sole purpose in life is to shepherd a piece of leather into an outdoor shed!

Not a massive football fan, boxing is my sport. I am Palace fan but don't get to many games now 1 or 2 a year.

Thought it might be interesting to find out who supports who. I am a Pompey supporter, I've supported them all my life and always will. Pompey till I die. PUP

Where you based now then Doodle?

Like others I am not a huge footie fan, but obviously there is only one team that I do follow....Blue Army!!

Can't stand football. A load of ill-educated overpaid lowbrowed knuckledraggers whose sole purpose in life is to shepherd a piece of leather into an outdoor shed!

I have started to become disillusioned with football over the past year! The money involved is a big part but its the players behaviour on and off the pitch and the blind defence of these morons by fans wearing blinkers!

The Suarez situation last year is a massive example of this! Friends of mine fellow Liverpool fans insisting his treatment of evra was completely innocent as he used the term Negrito which is friendly where he comes from! Even when I pointed out it was a Liverpool vs man utd game massive rivals, and asked them if they honestly didn't think he may have used a term to describe the man by the color of skin to wind him up to gain an advantage! They still blindly defended him!

Oldham as i was born there but only get to watch them once or twice a season since moving to Bradford 21 yrs ago.

croppie;3538A load of ill-educated overpaid lowbrowed knuckledraggers whose sole purpose in life is to shepherd a piece of leather into an outdoor shed![/QUOTE said:
A bit like plumbers then John eh?

Where you based now then Doodle?

Like others I am not a huge footie fan, but obviously there is only one team that I do follow....Blue Army!!

I live on the Wirral mate, have done now for the last 12 years now. My youngest supports Liverpool and Pompey, the other 2 support Pompey. I don't get to many games these days, went to first game of season v Bournemouth as I was in Pompey. I will deffo be going to Tranmere when Pompey come up on the 8th December.

Why? I don't hate any team/city it's only a game after all!

its not a game its a way of life ( on a less serious note i grew up with a load of mates who let you know that liverpuddle were winning everything in the 70's/80's now i am taking great deight in the fall of the empire so to speak)

My team is Southampton :grin:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1348592535.735445.jpg

Heart of Midlothian FC, although I'm getting pretty disillusioned with football these days its all back-biting and money, its like no-one really appreciates good games any more.

Aston Villa supporter, was a regular for years but the game in general has lost its appeal in recent years. Maybe if they put in spending limits, brought back the ability to tackle and made diving a hanging offence id like it more. oh and ban any footballer who has to wear hat and gloves if it gets below 10 degrees.

As with most things moneyhas both improves and ruined it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What football team do you support? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Or perhaps I should have said lack of it. ATAG support is like getting blood from a stone. We have moved into a house and when away I set the system up for vacation. 4 days into the break, I looked up the system and saw the hot water was almost 40C, it looks like it's keeping it there when set...
Replies
Views
Hi all, thank you so much in advance for any help. I’m always really grateful for the advice and support from experts when I have been on here a few years ago. There’s a dripping coming from my bathroom and I can hear it coming from behind the toilet and I’m worried it’s causing a buildup which...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock