Discuss what do you do when works slow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

apart from watch tele, drink beer, organise the van etc what do you do when works slow - been handing out flyers but need a quick turn around. cheers

I check through previous boiler installs to see if any services are due. Always worth contacting previous customers.

Look out for a bargain bathroom suite, boiler, heating system kit, make up a package price, print some fliers and cards for it and go out with a clip board and knock on dozens of doors until someone buys. Don't give up, someone WILL buy from you if the price is right (I don't mean cheap by the way) and they are looking for that product or service you are offering at that time.

All these posts about lack of work are getting right on my nipples. Don't sit on a computer, go do something about it.

Sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself will not pay your bills. Neither will sitting on this forum waiting for someone to come up with a magic answer to your woes. Half the forum have no work and they don't have a magic answer either pal! The only possible solution is to get of your erse and go out there and do something about it.....for yourself. :frown2:

Finally I posted a good idea for a good earner in the Arms called Costco Suite, go and look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I have nothing I chill and make the most of it, but it's few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what do you do when works slow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, My gravity fed hot water slows to nothing over 30 seconds. when tap turned off for 5 mins, tap will run again for 30 seconds etc. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
hi all, my intergas boiler is working well with heating but when i turn on a hot tap it goes off, lights out on panel it will come back on after...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock