Discuss What are plumbers called? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can call me want they want. They do have to remember though that my reaction time will depend on what they do call me.

As an apprentice my nick name is "gofa" go for this go for that i kinda like that nickname.

Simples, we have all trades on our sites, so everyone gets called Barry (can never remember why, it just started one day and it stuck :) )

Though I think I'll go with leaky or puddles. as the best suggestions yet :)

If you are calling me after 4 on a Friday with a breakdown it had better be 'Sir' with plenty of pleases involved too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What are plumbers called? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock