Discuss Weird boiler setup in house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Depends what that supplies do you have a bath in the loft ?

TBH I would get rid of the combi and move all the kit downstairs acceptable to you maybe upgrade the cylinder l depending on existing size etc

do we need the combi boiler in the kitchen, or can we just get a water heater for the hot water cylinder?
The boiler will be heating your radiators and hit water. What will provide heat if you get rid of it!

I think you are confusing yourself

Any chance of a pic of said secondary boiler ?

I think there is only one boiler.
The glow worm is a Combi used as a system boiler.

Maybe but doesn't the gloworm have heating temp adjustment? Just hoteater ?

So is it theoretically possible just to move the kit from the loft down to the kitchen next to the combi boiler? (this is moving the stelflow and pump - not sure why we need the hot water cylinder). It just seems an awful lot of gear for a house with two showers. My parents have a larger house with more bathrooms and radiators and i think they just have a megaflow in a utility room somewhere?

So is it theoretically possible just to move the kit from the loft down to the kitchen next to the combi boiler? (this is moving the stelflow and pump - not sure why we need the hot water cylinder). It just seems an awful lot of gear for a house with two showers. My parents have a larger house with more bathrooms and radiators and i think they just have a megaflow in a utility room somewhere?
You would need a big cupboard to put it in.
Your parents might not have poor incoming pressure and flow

Reply to Weird boiler setup in house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Just recently noticed the overflow has started pouring water out, there are three tanks in the loft and I'm quite sure this is from the...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock