Discuss We finally got an office! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

After months & months of a messy bedroom with invoices, receipts and paperwork al over the place! I finally got oor wee office sorted!

photo-29.jpg

Cant get those fingers clean!!

is it a shed??

haha, no thats facebook mate.

that would of been a school boy error had i done that

this deserves a LOVE not a like LOL

does anyone else have trouble gettin the s*** out our hands!! when i go out with my mrs for food its alwayss the talking point!! hah

Shaving foam and sand mix works for me. Don't ask how I discovered it!

does anyone else have trouble gettin the s*** out our hands!! when i go out with my mrs for food its alwayss the talking point!! hah
sugewr and washing up liquid then scrub the fcuk out of your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to We finally got an office! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hi - we have had new radiators fitted about 6 months ago ("DuraTherm Horizontal Double Flat Panel Designer Radiator" from plumbworld - sorry, this...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock