• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Water Hammer following Combi boiler installation in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Don Blowere

Worcester Bosch Greenstar i combi installed. Since installation water hammer happens when hot taps are turned off, but only when the heating is on. Have you experienced the sam?

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Do you have a shock arrestor fitted ?

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
It might be not set correctly as it’s just an expansion vessel

Allgoode

Gas Engineer
I use the Pegler Yorkshire spring shock arrestor type, no prob's with them and don't have to worry about pressure checks

Reply to Water Hammer following Combi boiler installation in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net