Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant EcoTEC pro - safety device? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Burger

Hi guys,

After some advice on above please. So I’m carrying out a safety check, isolated the above underneath, lost count after 14 attempts to ignite. Pcb?

What happens when you pull the rec lead ?

wasnt there a similar thread to this earlier this year seem to remember you have to pull the lead to prove it not just isolate

Reply to Vaillant EcoTEC pro - safety device? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Had a quick question regarding expansion vessel on a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832. Was servicing the boiler and upon attaching hand pump to vessle after having drained the boiler, returns and flows isolated and drain off on boiler open, the vessle showed 1 bar charge. Was wondering why...
Replies
Views
Vaillant ecoTec plus 637 and gledhill 250 indirect tank control options Hi, I am in the process of renovating an old farm house. I have been advised to have installed the Vaillant ecoTec plus 637 system boiler with a gledhill 250l indirect tank. I met with the heating engineers yesterday as...
Replies
Views
Just wondered if anybody could help me with this one....... or advise... Called out to an ecotec 831. fault code F61. The gas valve had been changed by a third party a week before... I checked the ignition electrodes and they were caked in sh*t. Cleaned and fired back up. Advised...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Vaillant ecoTec plus 637 and gledhill 250 indirect tank control options Hi, I am in the process of renovating an old farm house. I have been advised to have installed the Vaillant ecoTec plus 637 system boiler with a gledhill 250l indirect tank. I met with the heating engineers yesterday as...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, looking for some help/advice if possible. Mum has a Vaillant EcTEC 831 ( VUW GB316/3-5 ) and the pump is constantly running. It was serviced in Sept when it started? Normally itwoulonly run when heating or hot water was required. I have managed to turn off the Comfot Mode but am unable to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock