Discuss Vaillant EcoTEC pro - safety device? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Burger

Hi guys,

After some advice on above please. So I’m carrying out a safety check, isolated the above underneath, lost count after 14 attempts to ignite. Pcb?

What happens when you pull the rec lead ?

wasnt there a similar thread to this earlier this year seem to remember you have to pull the lead to prove it not just isolate

Reply to Vaillant EcoTEC pro - safety device? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
S
I was going to attempt to install a Tado thermostat in to an Ecotec Pro 28 but as soon as I opened the front cover a black air flow dropped out of...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
I recently had a gas safety certificate check done by and my Vaillant Ecotec Pro24 boiler serviced/checked. However a month later and after taking...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock