Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant EcoTEC 831 issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jamie Harvey

Hi, looking for some help/advice if possible.

Mum has a Vaillant EcTEC 831 ( VUW GB316/3-5 ) and the pump is constantly running. It was serviced in Sept when it started? Normally itwoulonly run when heating or hot water was required.
I have managed to turn off the Comfot Mode but am unable to find out how to turn off the ECO mode. Could anyone please advise.

Many thanks

Eco mode? Is this setup as a combi boiler or system boiler? Pump overrun lasts for 5 minutes by factory default, but is changeable. Try pressing the i and plus button simultaneously, this should bring up the d settings, the using the plus button, scroll through to d.1 (usually pressing plus twice) and this will give a numerical value, what is it?

Reply to Vaillant EcoTEC 831 issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some additional informations? Here's my problem: I'm not sure at what bar should I pump the chaimber (pre-charge pressure at bars). When I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler that was installed just over 6 years ago. It has been serviced annually, the most recent service being about 2 months ago. The controller is a Vaillant VRT 350f wireless type. Recently a spanner symbol and a “Service Heat Generator” message have...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock