Discuss Unvented hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all
I have a question about unvented hot water. I don't know or don't pretend to know about this, but work are saying we can install and work on unvented systems with out the unvented ticket as long has it is under 15ltr. Is this true? I've tried google but finding different answers.
Thanks
Lee

yes less than 15ltrs does not come under the same g3 requirements.

google part g of the building regs, and look at section G3 hot water, its all in there. Just make sure anything you fit is to manufacturers installation instructions.

15 and under still has to comply with the requirements of g3, but you can install without the need to hold the g3 certification.

Well that's my understanding.

15 and under still has to comply with the requirements of g3, but you can install without the need to hold the g3 certification.

Well that's my understanding.
yes observance of enough room for expansion etc needs to be established

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock