Search the forum,

Discuss Unvented cylinders - where's the best place to buy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Former G3-qualified heating design engineer for new-build helping start up a new company.
I'm currently looking at trying to gather a bit of information on whether installers are still predominantly using merchants to buy their cylinders or whether people mostly use online (at least for price comparison)?

Cheers guys, T

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Unvented cylinders - where's the best place to buy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is unvented and pressurised. The cold water feed into this cylinder is from the attic tank, not the mains as I turned off the mains stopcock to see if hot...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, I have a new unvented system with a horizontal 210L Joule hot water cylinder. The cylinder has been vibrating badly which you can hear throughout the upstairs (it's in the loft). The manufacturers have stated that there is too much flow going into the cylinder, and that the gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on how to proceed with my current situation. We bought a new build and after getting my boiler and unvented cylinder serviced my plumber raised the fact that he estimates the D2 discharge pipe to have a resistance flow length on 12m and as it's 22mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I hope someone can help me. This morning we noticed water leaking under the hot water cylinder in hotpress room. On closer inspection, the water was just gushing on to the floor and it was only by chance we noticed it. We turned off the heating system and spent the morning emptying...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock