Search the forum,

Discuss Unknown Thermostatic Cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marksw11

Can anyone identify the make or model of this shower valve.
The shower valve is circa 12 years old, on mains waterpressure, recessed, twin control knobs, polished chrome finish, medium quality.
Any clues to manufacturer would be appreciated.
I will post pic of thermostatic cartridge in due course.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eokac9potoeo213/IMG_0881.JPG?v=0mcns

I'm having the same problem and i think we have the same valve. did you ever get any luck with yours?

I would still email shower doctor to make sure before ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unknown Thermostatic Cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a problem with my new concealed shower unit from Bristan, detailed below, I either get to much hot water or cold water but never warm. "Bristan PM2 SHC3STP C Prism Recessed Thermostatic Dual Control Shower Valve with Two Integral Stopcocks, Chrome, Three Outlet" Background Gravity...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a leaking thermostatic cartridge and I'm trying to replace it but I cannot find the part number or any no-name ones with similar measuring. I bought the shower from Victorian Plumbing and it is the Milan Modern Thermostatic Shower in Chrome. It was bought in 2015 and their...
Replies
Views
Hi UK Plumbers Forum! This is my first post and just want to share a very simple “How-to” on changing the thermostatic cartridge on the Triton Dart Eco. I’m not a plumber but love reading about plumbing. The cartridge service kit used is the Triton 83312810, which can also be used in Triton...
Replies
Views
Just thought I would share this out of interest. I had a new bathroom installed and for the bath a Burlington Tay wall mounted thermostatic mixer valve (which also has a shower handset on a stand attached to the mixer). Anyway, it worked fine for a week and then it started refusing to change...
Replies
Views
C
seems to be a popular sport on this forum! :) Same old story, bought a house a year ago, the vertical concealed shower unit has started to malfunction totally - no cold water at all entering the mix. No branding anywhere on shower, and no paperwork from previous owners. Would like to look at...
Replies
Views
cjexpat
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock