Discuss undersink heater recommendation... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aitch

Hi guys,

Hope you can give me a couple of recommendations;

I need an undersink water heater (just for hand basin in cloakroom) it needs to work off of indirect cold water (can't get mains to that side of house) and needs to be plugged into a normal socket (or spur) (no space left in consumer unit).

Hope you can help!

Cheers

H.

Check out heatrae sadia web site, they do these UTC 99 May be worth giving them a call.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, great, thanks mate i'll check that one out

any others anyone else can recommend whilst I'm at it?

Cheers

H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to undersink heater recommendation... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
I noticed the other day, I had to repair a leaky valve that fed water to the refrigerator and washing machine. I noticed after I turned the main...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock