Discuss Underfloor heating spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

I went to a job the other day where the blending valve is leaking from the push rod.
The valve is conveniently located on a casting directly above the pump so that when a leak occurs it runs into the pump housing, bye bye pump.

My problem right now is that the unit is calls a Floor Control Box and made by an Italian company called Emmeti.

The MI's give the phone no of a UK distributor but upon calling them I was told that as far as they knew, this particular unit was never sold in the UK.

Has anyone in heating land encountered this unit and have any ideas for a parts supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Underfloor heating spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
I'm attending a wet underfloor heating system, it's an old one ..No flow meters, just adjustable valves on the returns with conventional...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So yes, Richter level 7 earthquake at least. I need to plan an underfloor heating for a 4x4 expedition/overlanding off-road vehicle, and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock