Discuss Underfloor heating kit with Vaillant 637? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SomebodE

I've just started the build of a rear house extension and would like there to be under floor heating connected to the existing Vaillant 637 system boiler with 470F weather compensator.

The floor will have 100mm PIR insulation and will have 65-75mm of screed on top so I'm looking to attach/clip the UFH pipes to the PIR insulation.

I know I'll need to swap out the VR65 control centre for a VR66 or VR61/62 and probably another room stat for the new zone.

The area is 4 metres by 9 metres approx.

Can someone recommend a UFH kit that I can use with this boiler?

I've seen kits from Prowarm and Poly Pipe so any feedback on these would also be helpful

I use polypipe, jg or nu-heat. But as Steve says all much of a muchness.
Check the guarantee lengths and terms and don't let a builder install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Underfloor heating kit with Vaillant 637? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I'm after some advice on converting my current CH system to Wiser smart system. In particular, looking for advice on whether I can use the...
Replies
Views
Got an underfloor heating to install and Ive done a few repairs on manifolds etc but this is the first design and install for me. Advice and tip...
Replies
Views
We currently have the ground floor wet UFH and upstairs rads running from an unvented condensing boiler. Any advice/experience on the following...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to install weather comp on my Baxi Platinum+ system boiler (GC No: 41-470-95). This is because the house is heated using underfloor...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock