Discuss Turkington (Eurocal) Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Any know whats happened to Turkington Boilers - I am in desperate need of a TURCO 2000 Manual - this is a elderly system boiler circa 2003.

Reply to Turkington (Eurocal) Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
I have a clients oil Grant boiler I fitted last year. It is a Vortex pro 26-46 system. It is just a small system loop as it is a pool boiler...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
Back